Open, in partnership with the EBG, is organising a conference on the theme:
Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation: Are the Myths Becoming Realities?
Thursday 5 October 2017 • 9.30 am to 11.30 am
It is impossible to ignore a subject that is the focus of so much attention: artificial intelligence is going to change everything, starting with businesses. Yet the announced change is not only going to support the digital transformation, it is going to accelerate it and open up new horizons for it that will have an impact on professions and jobs but also transform organisational structures and work practices.
For businesses, artificial intelligence promises to disrupt practices, generate new opportunities and optimise what already exists. For employees, it promises the end of tasks with low added value and the possibility of more rewarding and more creative professions.
But, in concrete terms, can artificial intelligence live up to its promises? A recent study * shows that three-quarters of the professionals surveyed believe that AI is going to have a major impact on their company and only one-fifth of those have actually started to exploit it in their industrial processes or offerings.
This event will be an opportunity to discuss the impact of artificial intelligence on organisations’ digital transformation:
- What are the reasons for adopting these new technologies and what are the barriers to their integration?
- What are the best practices for successful implementation?
- What are the uses for which the implementation of AI would maximise profit?
- What are the emerging professions and what will be the real requirements for each business?
- How does one source the employees with the skills necessary to implement artificial intelligence solutions? Where does one find them? How does one train them and retain them?
A conference chaired by Christophe Tricot, Artificial Intelligence Manager, Kynapse,
Open’s Big Data and Data Science Consultancy