Lateos implements your digital projects by drawing on expertise gathered in e-commerce, marketplaces, and the web and mobile fields. We support you with methods and skills to control the trajectory of your digital projects:
- A pragmatic and achievable digital transformation strategy
- A usage-focused approach to guarantee user uptake
- An optimised time-to-market
- Budget and ROI management
Lateos custom-builds your marketplace and assists with the platform launch to ensure that it becomes a real competitive advantage for your company:
- Challenge your business model and use cases
- Elaboration of the technical and functional features of your project
- Marketplace design and conception
- User experience optimisation
- Development of the technical solution either based on IZBERG, one of the leading marketplace platforms, or fully customised
An end-to-end approach to build your sector’s ideal marketplace
Lateos proposes a 7-stage agile and innovative cycle, for building B2B, B2C or C2C Marketplaces, based on its e-commerce expertise and its experience as an integrator
- “Do I need my own Marketplace? The keys to the model” White Paper
- In what context is a marketplace most relevant?
- For which products or services?
- What opportunities does this model open up internally (procurement, etc.)? What resources are required?
All the answers are in this White Paper!
With testimonials from:
Accorhotels • Carrefour • Groupe SEB • Europcar • Périal • RS Components
► E-commerce website
Lateos helps you define your digital strategy and create your e-commerce sites.
The first stage of your project consists in understanding your requirements and your goals. Based on discussions with your teams, we identify the broad lines of the strategy to be implemented. Our web experience enables us to support you in this process and to elaborate a clear action plan: tool creation (site, application), user-friendliness, web design, omnichannel customer journey, conversion funnels.
We adopt a performance-focused approach that aims to grow, improve or consolidate your turnover.