Open provides a "Fast-IT" technological platform, whose services are directly accessible by our customers and by its own ecosystem—including the Open solutions in particular.
Also providing the base for FastLab® and meeting the prerequisites for DevOps, Open's technological platform can be used in cloud mode or implemented with its methodological practices. It relies on open protocols to ensure the hybridisation of on-premises/public/private cloud services and on a non-proprietary technological base (Open Source containerisation and components).
Beyond the platform's capacity to distribute new offers in the form of applications and to guarantee maximal evolution, our experts are ready to assist you in auditing your technologies and help with your transformation.
For you, the Open technological platform means:
- reducing your time-to-market
- maximum upgradeability and technological durability
- multi-device access
Designed in partnership with INRIA* and based on the IBM Bluemix solution, Open offers:
- access to a "platform design kit"
- advice for your digital transformation
- guidance for setting up an identical platform in your organisation
- the development and operation of your applications on a platform built and operated by Open
*the French Institute for Research in Computer Science and Automation